Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Girl's Night

On Sunday, my mom, sisters, "auntie Jan" and I went to see the play "I Do, I Do" at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre.  We had gotten the tickets for my Grandma for Christmas, but unfortunately she is recovering from a recent surgery so wasn't able to go.  But luckily Jan was able to come with us!  It was a fun evening with lots of yummy food and good laughs!  The play was great - the cast consisted of just two people.  It highlighted the times in their marriage from the rosy beginning, through the ups and downs and came full circle when their kids left home and got married themselves.  The singing and acting were wonderful and a good time was had by all!
And since I'm such an AWESOME daughter/sister I got Alissa, Kelly and Mom a present...


Their very own cookbook!  (All proceeds go towards the new Senior Care Center in Hutchinson - let me know if you're interested... :-) )  They were very excited about their presents as you can tell.
 
We were also celebrating that Alissa just finished her final 35+ page paper for her Master's Degree.  Way to go Auntie 'Lissa!

The Ladies during our delicious supper!


And since it's our Birthday Month...

We just had to have dessert!  This was the biggest piece of carrot cake I've ever seen.  Oh soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment