Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Monday, May 2, 2011

Party Time!

On Saturday, April 16, we celebrated Julianne's 2nd Birthday with our families!  Where did the last two years go!!  She's becoming such a big girl; every day she's learning new words and keeps growing like a weed - or should I say a bean pole - at her 2 year check up she was at the 56th percentile for height and the 25th percentile for weight.   I'm just glad she's moving up on the charts- she was at the 18th percentile at her 18 month check up for weight.

Here are some pics from the party...

The yummy cake - what else but chocolate frosting!  I'm proud to say that I actually made this cake (with the help of my sisters...)

Opening presents

More presents...

And more presents

The biggest hit of the day - a Jack-In-the-Box!  

Julianne and Shay having fun on the recliner!

 Time for cake!

Frank Family photo

Blowing out the candles

And finally getting to eat the cake!

This was taken on her actual birthday - April 19.  Ah sigh... my 2 year old...


No comments:

Post a Comment