Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day of Destruction

Our Kitchen Remodel project has begun!  The first step was to tear out the old cupboards.   I am SOOOOOO glad my hubby is so strong and man-ly; he was able to take out all the cupboards basically by himself.  I did put on a good impression of SHE-MAN and help him move some of the cabinets out - I have the scratches and bruises to prove it! 

Nick thought this was going to be a fairly easy project - BUT HE WAS WRONG!!!  It took him a few days, but he finally got it done.  A few of the cupboards were wedged really tight and wouldn't come out - so he got out the saw and cut them in half.  Ha!  Showed them!

The before picture...

Julianne "helping" me pack away the things that were in the cupboards.

He-Man at work 

Nick hard at work - after this picture he stated if I took anymore pictures of him, he was going to throw my camera out the window.... What??

 
Good thing our deck was right off the dining room - we put all the cupboards out there until Nick had more time to haul them away.  The entire deck was covered!  I was afraid (or hoping!!) the deck would collapse; we need a new one of those too - maybe next year....

 ALL DUN! On to Phase 2...


No comments:

Post a Comment