Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Monday, September 19, 2011

CopyCat

Julianne has really started talking a lot lately - and she's now started to pick up on things we say and repeat them!  It is fun now that we can actually have a conversation with her.  Yes, there are still times we swear she is speaking Chinese, but that is becoming less and less.  Now we'll have to start watching what we say around her - these are just some of the phrases she's picked up on in the last few weeks...

"What stinks?"  Usually she says this as she's got her nose all wrinkled up and sniffing as we're driving and get a whiff of the good ol' country smells... I'm sure she picked that up from me!

"I'm okay!"  Apparently she got sick of me asking her if she was okay when she fell down, because she'll now say this after she falls before I even ask!

"Mommy, look - sky rats!"  This one she did NOT get from me... this is in reference to her father's loving term for pigeons.

"Mommy, come here...... RIGHT NOW!"  She's only 2 1/2 but she's already got some sass in her - this probably came from me too!  We usually hear this as she's laying in bed and supposed to be sleeping.  She's really good at stalling around bedtime.

"What the heck"  I'll claim this one too - I'm just glad I used heck instead of a different word!

And my favorite...
"Love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment