Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Thursday, November 10, 2011

In Training

This week we have officially entered the Potty Training phase of toddlerhood!!!  It’s been a long time coming, but Julianne is finally getting the hang of going potty like a big girl!  Thank goodness Halloween came and we have plenty of treats!  I am not above giving treats as rewards – I figure she’s gonna eat her Halloween candy anyway so she may as well earn it!

 

We are taking it slow though – my goal is to have her trained by Christmas!  It’s very hard to train her when she’s at daycare 9 hours a day and we only have a few hours at home and weekends.  But our daycare mom is helping somewhat and she is going potty there as well- however still wearing diapers.  At home it’s big-girl panties only (except for nap and bedtime)!  So far, she’s been pretty good and only had a few accidents, probably because I bring her to the bathroom every hour!

 

I never in a million years thought my life would revolve around poop and potty so much!  If you would have told me I would have no problems washing out poopy underwear in the sink by hand 10 years ago – I would have thought you were crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment