Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Words of Wisdom

You'll notice a new section on my blog page - Words of Wisdom by JNF.  Julianne has been talking so much and it's so fun to hear what comes out of her mouth lately!!  So, I'll periodically update this with some of her quotes!  Stay tuned...

Here's some to get you started...
"Oh, come ON mommy!"  We hear this quite a bit - especially when I ask her to take two more bites of supper!  

"You're silly Daddy"  We also hear this one very often... Anyone who knows Nick knows he likes to pick on people and Jules is no exception.  

"Go faster Mommy"  She told me this one morning as we were driving to daycare.  Apparently I wasn't going quite fast enough for her.  Well.... it was icy and snowy on the roads that morning so I wasn't about to go any faster!

"I AM NOT MONKEY-SHINER - I AM JULIANNE NICOLE FRANK!!"  We like to tease her and call her monkey-shiner, but she has a fit when we do this and insists she is NOT monkey-shiner!  It's pretty cute; we sometimes call her that just to make her say this.

"We're best friends"  She told me this the other day and just about melted my heart... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment