Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One month down...

On Sunday, Will turned one month old!!!  Okay - I just have to say - I'm GLAD that month is over.  I'm not one of those people to sugar-coat things so I'll just say it like it is - It is harddd taking care of a newborn!  Will isn't the most content baby and has the most heart-wrenching scream, so there have been many hard days this first month.  However I am happy to report that the last few days have been better - I hope this continues!  Thank goodness for my mom, Nick's mom and my sisters who have helped me and made sure I am keeping my sanity.  

By looking at the pictures, you can see that Will is a good eater!!!  He isn't the best sleeper though.  He will usually give me 4-5 hours first at night, but then is up every 2 hours or so and has trouble getting back to sleep around 4 or 5 am.   That makes for some short nights and long days for mommy!!!  His daytime napping can vary; one day he'll sleep a lot and the next day he'll only take short cat naps which makes him quite cranky!

 Baby Will



No comments:

Post a Comment