Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Saturday, November 24, 2012

3 Months!

What a difference a month can make!  William was 3 months old on 11-16-12 and so much has changed!  Will was really fussy and I got to the point where I was going to try anything.  One of my friends suggested I try the chiropractor.  I was a little leary, but was willing to try it.  And what a difference it has made!  Upon first evaluation, they discovered that he had a couple bones out of place in the very top of his neck; he couldn't even turn his head all the way to one side.  He's now has full range of motion and his head doesn't sit cock-eyed when they hang him upside down - which is a good thing!  He also has a completely different personality now.  He's smiley and can just sit in his chair or lay on the floor for a long time without fussing.  He also continues to sleep really well.  He has been sleeping through the night - asleep by 8 pm and will wake up around 6.  He still doesn't nap the best during the day -only taking short 40 minute naps, but I can't complain since he's sleeping so well at night!


3 months!

Our big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment