Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Will's birthday party

On August 17, we had Will's birthday party.  It was a beautiful day - we spent most of the time outside.

Happy Birthday Will! 

Shay and Julianne taking a run at the slip and slide 

The girls warming up 



 Even the big kids were having fun!

Time for presents! 

Will's new John Deere 4-wheeler and hat 

The best picture I could get of all the kids! 


And now - the moment everyone's been waiting for - the 1st birthday cake smash! (In Will's own words...)

Hmmm, what is this thing, it looks interesting... 


 It feels squishy too..

It's a little too big for me to pick up, so I think I'll just take a bite right off the table. 


 Ohhhh - that is pretty good!

 Ohhhhh - that's really good- give me so MORE!!!  Enough with being polite - I'm just going to dig my hands in there and get it!

What, do I have something on my face??

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MR. WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment