Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ice Fishing

I got Nick a portable fish house for Christmas and he was anxious to use it.  So we headed to Steve and Sheri's place on Big Kandi and went fishing one of the warmer days the end of December. Nick and Steve did a little fishing, but the kids and I played around for a little bit outside, then joined Grandma inside for the rest of the day!

Mommy and Will in the new fish house 

The prettiest snow angel I've ever seen! 

Daddy and Jules setting up 

Daddy drilling holes for fishing - and worried that Will is about to step in one of them! 


We were quite a ways out there!   Steve and Sheri's house is straight ahead from Will and just to the right a little bit. It's the big one...

The fisherman!  I think I caught Steve in the middle of a bit of his sandwich! The fishing hasn't been great out at Big Kandi this winter.  They've seen a ton of smaller ones, but nothing has even been biting for them. 

Sunset from the fish house.  This was after I brought them their supper - no, I wasn't fishing for that long!

We are starting to enjoy going to the lake in the Winter just as much as we did in the Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment