Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Big girls' day

The beginning of May, my mom, my sisters and I had a fun outing at a new trendy spot in Hutch -The Paint Factory. It's a group painting class - that serves cocktails!!!  It was so fun!  Our session was at 10 in the morning so we didn't take full advantage of the cocktail part, but I can only imaging what an afternoon session would be like!  I didn't have high hopes going into the day, but my painting actually turned out pretty decent and I may even hang on my wall!

Before we started -notice the nervousness in everyone's faces!!

Whew - step 1 done - paint the entire canvas black.  That wasn't so bad! 

 Now, for the harder parts... the flowers!  But it was actually easier than it looked.  The instructor was great and gave step-by-step instructions.  You could follow her or be creative and take your own spin on it.  All four of us followed the instructions exactly... 

Hard at work 

Ta-Da!!!  The finished product - yes, I actually painted this!  Not too shabby... 

All of us with our paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment