Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Sunday, September 14, 2014

40 years!

This August, my parents celebrated their 40th Anniversary - what a great accomplishment!  My sisters and I threw a party for them (at their house and they provided most of the major food and beer!) and it was a FAB-U-LOUS day!  Maybe I'm a little biased, but I happen to think my mom and dad are the best role models one could ask for.  And I think a lot of other people feel the same way - as evident by the number of people that showed up their party!  THANK YOU to all who came to help us celebrate; we could haven't asked for a better day!

Mom and Dad's wedding photo, invite and napkin 

Bride and Bridesmaid dress - Gotta love the '70s!

My sister had them "re-do" one of their wedding photos 

The kids had a ball!  It was a warm day so we set up a pool and slip n slide. 

Some of the grown ups having a good time 

Fun in the pool 

Look at all those people! 

Trouble-makers! 

More people


The "Not-so-newlyweds"!  They really haven't changed bit! 

The wedding party - just missing two groomsmen, one usher and the miniature bride!


Mom & Dad
For all the times that I forgot to "thank-you,"
For all the special little things you do,
For all the words that sometimes go unspoken, 
I need to say "I love you both... I do."

I love you for the way to stop and listen,
And for your kind support throughout the years,
For teaching me the meaning of compassion, 
And sharing in my triumphs and tears.

And if at times I may have seemed ungrateful,
I want to say "I truly hope you see
That nothing you have done has been forgotten,
And day by day, you just mean more to me."

Happy Anniversary!
Love, Stef


No comments:

Post a Comment