Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Halloween

This year we carved pumpkins with Ashley, Shay, Bree and  Jessie while the guys were busy in the fields- we got out the drill and made some really neat jack-o-laterns!

The kids with all the pumpkins

The pumpkins that the kids and I did

 On Halloween I took the kids trick or treating at the Pines Assisted Living apartments.  The kids got LOTS of candy and I think the residents just loved seeing all the kids!  We then went to the party that is put on by the Brownton Lions at the Brownton Community Center.  Such a fun time - I remember going to this party when I was little and it's fun that my kids get to enjoy it now.  There's lots of games, candy and a ton of prizes!

This year we had Elsa (princess for the 4th year in a row!!!) and Spider Man.  Will looked so cute in his little muscle costume and his mask- so impressed that he kept his mask on!

Jules playing a game 

 Julianne playing Plinko

Even Will got a chance at Plinko 

The next day we went to see Grandma Edna with Henry.  This is the best I could get Elsa, Spidey and Frankenstein!

No comments:

Post a Comment