Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Enough already!

Well here it is - February 1st and we've already exceeded our average snow totals for the entire YEAR!!  I am once again stuck at home on a "snow day" today.  Just another one of the joys of living on a farm in the middle of flat country.  When the wind blows - you can't go anywhere!  Thankfully my work is really understnding and when our home internet is working (that's another "joy" of living in the middle of nowhere) I can at least check my email and get some work done while Julianne is napping.

I know most people probably think I'm a wuss and a big whinner... So I am posting some pictures I took today of all the snow at our house!!!
Snow on our deck.  Guess we won't be using the hot tub since we'd have to shovel a path to get there!


Snow outside the window in our basement bedroom


Snow outside our laundry room in the basement

Snow around the shed.  Nick spent most of December shoveling all that snow off the roof since was afraid it would collapse.

Snow!

 Snow drift behind our garage

The back door in our garage - thankfully we don't use this in the winter!

Alright, maybe it is a little pretty... (do NOT tell my husband I said that - I don't think he'll ever think snow is pretty again after this winter and all the time he's spent blowing snow!) 

But, maybe "snow days" are okay since I get to spend it with this cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment