Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Monday, August 29, 2011

The almost finished product

Without further delay... ah hem... drum roll please.........................
here are pictures of the remodeled kitchen! 

It's just about complete; we just need to hang the curtains and switch out some of the outlets and covers.  We've been need to do that for about 6 weeks now and we can't seem to find the energy to get that done so I'm posting the pictures now!  But it's fully functional and we LOVE it - now if I could just get that cooking thing down we'd be
living the high life!


 From the dining room looking into the kitchen

Again from the dining room looking into the kitchen.  There used to be an upper set of cupboards above the peninsula counter that are now gone - it makes the kitchen a lot bigger!  The over-hang counter with the stools is also new.  I'm still deciding if I like the stools, hence the plastic still on them!

Looking at the sink onto the deck.  I like having my dishwasher close to my sink now.  It used to be on the other side of the counter by the deck doors... not sure who designed that kitchen!

In the kitchen - to the left is the dining room and to the right is the stove.


BEFORE....


AFTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment