Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Big Girl Update

Well, we had our first "incident" with the big girl bed... Sunday night I woke up to Julianne crying at 12:40 am.  She never wakes up in the middle of the night anymore and this wasn't you're ordinary cry so I knew something must be up.  I went into her room and was a little nervous when I didn't see her in her bed.  I could hear her crying though, so I knew she was close by.  That's when I saw her curled up in a ball with her blanket on the floor in front of her closet!  I'm not sure if she got out of bed before she fell asleep that night or fell out of bed in the middle of the night.  But I am thinking she woke up and was scared - poor thing!!  But I picked her up, gave her a few smooches and put her back in bed and she didn't make another peep until morning.

But other than that one incident, things were going really well - wayyyyyy better than I expected! :-)  She still takes FOREVER to fall asleep, but has been staying in bed.  She even still calls for me in her usual way in the mornings "Mommmmmy, wh'aaare yoouuu???"

No comments:

Post a Comment