Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Sunday, May 6, 2012

From 97-3

On April 20, 2012, it was my Grandma Florence's 97th birthday!!  (Yikes, I guess I'm a little behind with my blogging!!)  As usual, my  mom had a fun-filled weekend planned for us; we did lots of celebrating!  My uncle Myron came from Florida and my aunt Bea came from Colorado do join our weekend festivities.  It's so nice they're able to sneak away from their busy lives to help celebrate with us - I know my Grandma loves it and we love getting to visit with them.  

 Does she look 97 to you?!?!?!  If you saw her on the street, you'd have no idea she was 97!  It's so amazing to me to think what she's been through in her lifetime - she was born in 1915 - cars were just being invented, she lived through the Great Depression, went to a country school... and now you think of all the technology and modern things we have - she's been through a lot and has lots of stories to tell!!! We love you Grandma Florence!!

Four Generations - from 97 to 3 years... 

No comments:

Post a Comment