Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Monday, August 6, 2012

Belly Update

I suppose it's about time I do an update on my "situation."  I'm doing fine although almost 39 weeks along and READY TO BE DONE!!!!  The month of July just about killed me... I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my entire life! I'm glad that month is over and I can almost see the finish line!  All of my appointments have been going well and everything is right on track.  I am all set at home and at work so any time this babe wanted to come would be fine with me!  

 Alissa (27 weeks) and I (37 weeks)

The bellies!! I win! 

 38 weeks

38 weeks - side view.  Holy Moly - that's all I'm going to say..........

Top 5 Reasons I think my belly has stretched far enough:
5.  The stares and comments from complete strangers - "oh my gosh - you're going to have a BIG baby!"
4.  My maternity shirts are starting to get too small and when I wear Nick's shirts, my belly hangs out the bottom
3.  I can't sit in a booth at a restaurant anymore; I can't fit between the table and booth!
2.  I have to turn sideways when I wash dishes or try to wash my hands because I can't reach the sink
and...
1.  I need to move my seat back in the car because my belly keeps touching the steering wheel!


No comments:

Post a Comment