Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Frank Family - 2nd Edition

William Steven Frank has arrived!  He was born on Thursday, August 16, at 1:36 am.  He weighed 9 lbs 4.5 ounces (no wonder I was so uncomfortable!!) and was 21 1/2 inches long.  This delivery was much shorter and easier than Julianne's.  My water broke (at home - thank goodness!) at 3pm on Wednesday, we were at the hospital by 4:30 pm, I had my epidural at 11:45pm and he was born at 1:36am.

So far things are going well.  He seems to be pretty content when he's awake, which isn't often!  He's a good sleeper and I often have to wake him to eat.  Julianne has been good with Will; although I feel like I'm constantly telling her to "be careful" and "be gentle!"  She loves to get right in his face and snuggle with him.

Here's a few teaser pictures for you - more to come...

 Our big boy!

Proud papa - just a few minutes after he was born

 1st family photo!

Big sister Julianne holding William for the first time 

My kids!

Mommy, Jules and Will

Our handsome little man... 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Franks! Welcome to the two kid club! ;) Glad to hear everything went well and baby Will is doing good. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete