Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Trip to Fargo

Last weekend the kids and I made a trip to Fargo for the weekend for my cousin's wedding.  Nick is in the middle of harvest so wasn't able to go along with us.  Luckily I was able to catch a ride with my parents and got a hotel room next to theirs - I don't think I would have survived this trip alone without their help!!!! 

We left on Friday so that night Julianne could play in the pool.  Our hotel, The Ramada Inn, had a really nice pool area with a small wading pool with a water fountain, a hot tub, a fun water slide and a bigger pool.  Julianne had lots of fun there!  Not to mention they had a bar right in the pool area so mommy had lots of fun too!!  Hey - when you're traveling with two kids, a Coors Light is a must!

Saturday AM we met up with my cousin Nicky and her son Corey.  They were in town from Colorado and since the kids don't get to see each other very often, we arranged for a play date at the Dinosaur Playland at the mall.  Even though Corey and Julianne were quite shy with each other, I had fun catching up with my Colorado relatives!





That afternoon we went to the wedding, made a quick stop at the hospital (see next post!) and headed to the reception.  Congrats to Adam and Abbey - I am bummed I didn't get a picture of them!



  All dressed up for the wedding!

And the Grandparents of the Year Award goes to..... Grandma L and Grandpa Steve!!!  Thanks for putting up with me (and my lingering hormones!!!) and my kids all weekend - I couldn't have done it without you!






No comments:

Post a Comment