Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Two Months!

Our little man is TWO MONTHS!!!

  

Another month has gone by and William is now 2 months (and 6 days - I'm a little late - oops) old!  At his check-up he weighed 14 lbs 12 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long - in the 93rd and 94th percentile!  He is definitely my "big guy" and my arms and back notice!  

He is a good eater (he eats 6 five ounce bottles per day) and has recently started sleeping fairly well at night.  He's usually always asleep by 8pm, will wake up around 2 or 3, eat, and then go back to sleep until 5 or so.  That I can handle!!!  However he doesn't sleep very well during the day.  Lately he has been taking several smaller cat-naps during the day.

He now smiles, especially at mommy, and coos.  Those baby smiles can warm anyone's heart!  He also is starting to look at and focus on objects.  He will lay under his playmat and look at his toys for a while and loves to look out the window.  However, he still isn't very content.  He won't sit for very long by himself without fussing.  He can bring his hands together and I find his thumb in his mouth often! 

I have a feeling he will have quite the personality, probably one like his big sister.  He has a very loud cry and if he wants something, he wants it now and will let you know.  He's very active and always has his arms and legs moving.  I'm guessing we'll never have a dull moment in our house as these two munchkins grow up!

Julianne LOVES being a big sister!  She is quite the little mommy.  I often find her repeating what I say to William - "Hi buddy" "What's wrong baby?" "Can you smile?" "What are we going to do with that baby?" She loves to hold him, help me feed him and change his diaper and show off "her" baby to everyone.  It has been her job to bring me the burp rag when I feed William.  So far there has been no jealousy - only love.  :-)  It has been a great lesson in patience for her since I can't always get her want she wants right away.  I've been very proud of what a great big sister she has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment