Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Saturday, July 23, 2011

There goes our peaceful sleep...

We did it - we took the plunge and turned Julianne's crib into a day bed today! 


I'm really hoping she'll transition well.  She usually takes a long time to fall asleep so I was dreading this a little.  But, so far so good.  She took her nap in her big girl bed this afternoon and has been in her room for at least 45 minutes tonight - I'm too afraid to go in her room and check if she's sleeping!  But she hasn't come out of her room and it's quiet so I would say it's a success..  We threatened if she didn't stay in her bed we were going to put her rail back on - and we will too because there's nothing like a peaceful night's sleep!  I'm not so sure it will be peaceful tonight anyway though - I'll be too worried about her falling out of bed!  But I lined up couch cushions on the floor beside her bed so if she falls at least she'll have a soft landing!

Julianne so proud of her big girl bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment