Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Monday, April 9, 2012

Fun with the Jenniges Family

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated from College!!  Where has the time gone!  Even more frustrating is how infrequently I get to see my college friends now.  We all have busy lives with our growing families and don't live close together.  I was missing my GAC girls so I tried to organize a little "reunion" with my three roommates and their families.  Well it turned out that only two of us were able to get together, but that won't stop us from trying again soon!

Last weekend we met my friend Ann and her family at a hotel in Mankato.  We had lots of fun and were able to catch-up.  I don't think I've seen her in 6 years, but it was funny how we were just able to pick up on our conversations like we talked last week!  In fact, we were so busy talking and sharing stories of our kiddos, I didn't get very many good pictures.  But below is some of the fun we had.... 


Julianne excited to get to the hotel! 

What else are you going to do at a hotel - SWIM!!  And boy did they swim... Julianne was in the pool from about 2:15 pm - 6pm!

 Shay and Jules getting splashed by Daddy.  Shay and Derek stopped by the hotel to swim with us for a little bit.  We can't be in Mankato for the weekend and not see the Bardens! 


 Derek and Nick swimming with the girls

 Daddy and Julianne

Hadley and Julianne having fun in the pool.  I am mad that I didn't get a picture of all Ann's kids - I missed Addeson and baby Easton!!  We were too busy chatting and the kids were always on the move; it was hard to get a picture of them all!  

Julianne and Hadley coloring 

And here's Ann and I.... 

We don't really look all that different from 10 years ago, do we?!?!?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment