Frank Family

Frank Family
December 2014

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Half. Way. Done.

I am now officially 20 weeks along in my pregnancy and half way done!!  This pregnancy has flown by - probably because I have to keep up with an almost 3 year old instead of enjoying every minute and daydreaming like I could do the first time! I continue to feel GREAT!  I am thankful to say that I never had morning sickness and I can continue to be pretty active.

Here's a belly pic at 20 weeks.  It's definitely growing!

We had our 20-week ultrasound last Thursday and everything looked great.  The heartbeat was in the 150's, the baby was 12 oz (or as Nick pointed out - the size of a beer can...) and we are right on target for a due date of 8/15/12.  And before we get tons of replies and calls... yes, we will be finding out the gender.  We, and everyone else, will know soon.  We had the Ultrasound Tech right the gender in an envelope and seal it for us.  The envelope is still sealed and on our fridge right now!  We're waiting for the right time to open it and want to share the news in a special way with our families.  So, we will be finding out - just not yet - but soon - we promise!

2 comments:

  1. On your refrig. . .hmmmm, do you keep your house unlocked???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad your pregnancy is going well, you're very blessed! Can't wait to meet the peanut!

    ReplyDelete